4 Others Beautyblender sponge uses you should know
Beautyblender sponge uses
Beautyblender Sponge become essential in every woman’s makeup bag, as it grant the ideal even skin color through the integration of the foundation in a manner devoid of impurities. This tool helps you in applying makeup by yourself. The best thing is, it is not confined only to apply foundation , but it also has other uses you will not think of; know with us the most important others uses.
1- Replace your fingers with beautyblender sponge to apply facial care cream: If you are using your fingers to apply the serum or creams on your skin, you may not get good of combination of these products completely as you transport germs to the skin directly. Therefore, we recommend using the sponge, which will help in the absorption of skin serum on an easier and faster way. Make sure that you assign a certain sponge only for applying creams and not those of the makeup.
2- Dye your hair with beauty blender sponge: You may not believing this tips , you do not expect that this small utility will dye your hair in a few minutes . All you have to do is divide the blender sponge into two halves, use the circle section for hair dye.
Beautyblender sponge uses
3- Use it for painting your nail : it’s an innovative step for getting ombre nail polish . divide the blender sponge into two halves, then into small pieces fit the size of your fingernail. Put the paint colors that you want , paint on your nails to get a result free of any impurities .
4- Use a sponge to apply concealer: your makeup will not be completed without the application of concealer. Often you resort to fingers or brush to put this product, but the beauty blender sponge is an ideal alternative. So as not to clump Concealer under the eyes and lead to highlight the fine lines in this region, just use this sponge to get the perfect makeup look.
Other amazing related Dreams you might like:
- Makeup secrets for applying best makeup
- The Best places to apply concealer perfectly
- 4 foundation cream mistakes you should avoid
- Summer Smokey eye makeup step by step
- Essential Makeup tricks on applying the orange concealer
- Turn day makeup to night makeup in just minutes
- Applying base cream for large pore skin
- Non-touring: a natural makeup for every woman
- 11 Makeup tricks you need to know
- Smart makeup tricks for long lasting lipstick
- 5 Makeup blunders spoil your makeup
- Avoid 7 Makeup mistakes that spoil your look
- Top Secret of success brunette bride makeup
- Common Mistakes in makeup you may make
- The latest Spring – summer make-up trends 2017
- Simple Tricks for successful & ideal makeup
- Famous celebrity Beauty experts Tips for best bride makeup
- 3 Clever tricks to fix up makeup mistakes
- 5 Makeup tricks to enlarge small eyes
- DIY Easy Homemade makeup setting spray
You may also more...
Emily has worked for a variety of technology-focused publications over the years , she also writes about tech, culture, crime, and the economy .