We Traveled Around The World And Portrayed The Daily Lives Of People With Severe Disabilities
My mother and I have been traveling all our lives and know how privileged we are to do so.
But not everyone lives on the sunny side of life. Within seconds, circumstances can turn one’s life upside down. While in some countries treatment is available straight away, simple things like sheer luck decide between life and death or permanent disability in other countries. In the end, it’s all down to fate.
In our modern and fast-moving world, even small mishaps can riddle someone off the track and make lives miserable: the loss of a smartphone, a missed flight, a partying neighbor or a broken car. And if something actually bad happens? Well, then we have the luxury of institutions, insurances or savings. Help will eventually come.
Keep in mind though that there are millions of people in these so-called third-world countries who are the backbone of our comfort zone. They do jobs we wouldn’t dare to work in and most often under hazardous conditions that endanger health and well-being. Still, these people bear their fate with the greatest dignity.
Other amazing related Dreams you might like:
- I Photographed The Amazing Diversity Of People At Their Places During My 10 Years Of Travels
- I Travel Around The Cities, Take Photos And Then Make Duplets
- Deaf Pupils’ Drawings Turned Into A Beautiful Fashion Collection
- A Journey To The Center Of The Earth-Iceland
- Living With The Families Of Nomads To Photograph Their Lives
- I Photographed My Wife In Her Wedding Dress During Our 45-Day Trip In The Most Beautiful Places In Norway
- Abandoned Luxury: I Traveled Around Europe Photographing Abandoned Places
- I Travel Around The World To Photograph Corners
- One Week Of Winter In Zermatt, Switzerland
- I Take Photos Showcasing The Beautiful Mountain Scenery In My Home Country
- I’m Documenting My Wife’s Growing Baby Bump As We Travel Around The World
- I Travelled To Austria To Photograph The Most Beautiful Road In The Alps, Grossglockner High Alpine Road
- I Photographed My Friends During Our Trip In The Most Beautiful Places In Iran
- I Traveled To Bulgaria To Photograph The Abandoned Buzludzha Building
- I Use 35mm Film Camera To Capture Singapore’s Magical Beauty
- I Documented The Beauty Of The Women Of Omo Tribes
- I Combine My Love For Climbing And Photography In These Series On Images
- I Spent Two Days In The Snowy Croatia To Capture These Rare Photos
- I Spent Half A Year Photographing Traditional Festivals In Japan
- I Capture The Beauty Of Paradise On Earth In Siargao, Philippines
You may also more...
Emily has worked for a variety of technology-focused publications over the years , she also writes about tech, culture, crime, and the economy .